Award Amount: $1000
- Fill out a biographical information form.
- Write an essay on one or more of the following topics/issues:
- Relevant safety steps that bicyclists and motorists can take to avoid traffic accidents;
- The role that local, state, and federal government can play in improving bicycling in urban areas, including the reduction of collisions between bicyclists and motor vehicles; and
- Any personal experiences you have had with bicycle safety and/or collisions, the results of those experiences, and how your opinions on bicycle safety have been affected as a result.
The essay should not exceed 1,000 words. Please cite/credit any sources you have used to support your essay (such as news stories or government statistics).
your information form and essay to firstname.lastname@example.org. The
subject line of your email must include the words “Abels & Annes, P.C.
Scholarship Essay Application.”
Website: Apply here