Award Amount: $2,500
- To be eligible for this opportunity. students must be interested in studying business leadership and/or entrepreneurship. Students should be planning to be enrolled in a four-year university or college between August 1, 2013 and June 1, 2014.
- The application for the CEO of Tomorrow Scholarship includes two parts:
- Online survey
- A 500-1000 word essay
- The topic of the essay is The American Education System. Possible (NOT required) topics to expand upon may include the following:
- Education System Structure (organization, standardized tests, classroom size, online courses, etc.)
- Learning Style (study groups, internships, study abroad programs, etc.)
- Teaching Style (online assignments, hands-on experiences, lectures, grading criteria, etc.)
- Class Credit (more/less general education classes, more/less specified emphasis classes, internship hours toward graduation credit, etc.)
- Overall, the essay should answer the question, "If you could change anything about the American education system what would it be?"