Award Amount: $10,000
Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered:
- A completed application form.
- A current high school, college, or graduate school transcript. (Unofficial copies are acceptable)
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher/faculty member.
- A typed essay of 300-500 words about a time when you faced a significant ethical dilemma. What was the situation and what did you do?
- Additionally, include a brief personal statement as to why you deserve to receive this scholarship and in what way it will further impact your education. Applicants are highly encouraged to speak from the heart.
Website: Apply here